About this Website
This website is operated by NeckSafe Ltd (“NeckSafe Website”) under the domain names NeckSafe.com and NeckSafe.com.au
- Use of NeckSafe Website and Materials
- The information, graphics and materials on the NeckSafe Website (“Materials”) are intended to summarise our services and general matters of interest.
- Necksafe Ltd makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Materials.
- Necksafe Ltd does not warrant or represent that the NeckSafe Website or the Materials will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- Necksafe Ltd is not liable to users of the NeckSafe Website for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the NeckSafe Website and/or the Materials.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and communications to and from the NeckSafe Website may be intercepted or altered in transit. We do not warrant that the NeckSafe Website is free from anything which may damage any computer which accesses the website or data on such computer.
- Limitations of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Materials and/or any use of the NeckSafe Website. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of this website or the content is limited as provided under the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Under no circumstances will Necksafe Ltd be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to use of the Materials or the Necksafe Ltd Website.
- Copyright in material on this site
- Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. We own all such copyright or use it under licence or applicable law.
- Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968(Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of any Materials may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of Immediate Assistants Events.
- Necksafe Ltd is the owner of several registered trademarks which appear on this website. Unauthorised use of these trademarks will infringe our intellectual property rights.
- Necksafe Ltd reserves all other rights in the Materials and the NeckSafe Website.
- Links to or from this website
- You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this NeckSafe Website without our written consent. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
- Necksafe Ltd makes no warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which the NeckSafe Website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
- Necksafe Ltd is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites.
- Applicable Law
- The law applicable to use of the NeckSafe Website and the Materials and to disputes arising out of the NeckSafe Website and the Materials is governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.