Hearts in Union Rugby Foundation Australia & Macquarie Group Foundation NeckSafe Partnership
NeckSafe is delighted to announce that Hearts in Union Rugby Foundation Australia and the Macquarie Group Foundation will jointly fund a NeckSafe partnership programme in 2016.
The NeckSafe programme is nationally recognised as providing the first responders onto the field with the knowledge and practical skills to manage a potential spinal cord injury safely.
The Hearts in Union / Macquarie Group Foundation NeckSafe package for each club will include:
- NeckSafe face-face training session for club personnel / alumni
- NeckSafe Phone App
- NeckSafe Spinal Equipment Audit App
- Complete set of NeckSafe equipment
- Split Scoop Spineboard
- Head Immobilisation Device (“Headbed”)
- Cervical Collars
- Spinal set carry bag
The first recipient clubs are:
- Waverley Rugby Club
- Sydney Irish Rugby Football Club
- Randwick District Rugby Union Football Club
Our thanks to Hearts in Union and Macquarie Group Foundation for making this exciting partnership opportunity a reality.